SMC’s low voltage connectors are rugged, trouble free devices providing quick, confident connect/disconnect advantages to AC or DC line or switchgear from portable mining equipment to self-propelled machinery. They are available from 225 Amperes to 800 Amperes up to 1000 VAC and 600 VDC. Cable sizes range from #8 to 500 MCM.
- Universal grommet and cable clamp
- Single-piece, high grade reinforced insulator
- Pad lockable plug
- Aluminum housings with integral cable grommet provide a dust-tight environment forceable termination insuring the long life of the cable and connector
- All live exposed parts are completely enclosed by the metal housing
- Captive dust covers standard on gear mounted receptacle
- Minimum effort required to connect or disconnect electrical connections. Dual latching for added safety.
- Ground check circuits make last, break first to insure phase connection are de-energized when connector opens.
- Self wiping contacts insure good electrical connections after each operation.
- Both dust tight and Bureau of Mines construction on gear mounted units allow SMC to solve all of your connector needs.
- Removable ground strap allows flexibility in complying with Federal and State of PA monitoring requirements.
- Case ground - internal or external
- Detachable dust covers