Skip to main content
- Wheel type centrifugal switches are designed for use on conveyor belts.
- Operates on A.C. or D.C. systems.
- Prevents slippage and belt fires.
- Automatically shuts off motors when belt jams.
- Operates forward or reverse.
- Sequence starts belts when connected in series.
- Wheel-type is compact for easy mounting.
- Trip speeds can be field changed with a screwdriver.
- Five types of enclosures available.
- Wide Rubber Wheel.
- Switches with Contacts that are snap action - A.C. or D.C.
- Switches which are Directional